Hi HOES.

I think I shouldnt waste my time
There's no much time left so I'll update as much as I want
Mercy on me :)
I dont bother stalking your account but why does everyone keep me updated with the thing that you do everyday?
Yes, EVERYDAY
Every where you go there are always people that spotted you
Even in facebook, whatever you updated about me
Or your PATHETIC friends bitch about me on their status
I'll always get noted
You don't have to worry about that
I know every single thing that you DO , and GO :)
But its a mistake if you think that I give a DAYUMMM
So don't assume that Im here spending my time to stalk you ass useless people
Im sorry
Dulu ckp taknak buat itu ini taknak pergi sana sini sbb dah promise dgn mak
Sekarang? Cultureshock ke bang? Bdkbdk lain tu dah mmg cultureshock sbb duduk kmpg.
 Tp awak tu? Lupa diri ke?
Wah dah pandai function mlm mlm, berasap asap
Org lain S dia pun nak S jugak eh:)
Kata dah promise dgn ibu? Bullshit. Ive told ya
Careful. Dont bite the fingers that bite you :)
Why? Cos it might gonna kill you
By the time, I dah takde kat sini dah :') 
Takde org nak nangis untuk you lagi
Takde org nak pujuk you kalau kena maki dgn ibu lagi
Takde org nak terhegeh hegeh kat you lagi
So, happiness is forever for you:')


BE CAREFUL OF YOUR BESTFRIENDS
THEY MIGHT BE YOUR BACKSTABBERS :*
IVE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES SAYANG
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS